Bobby Lehew, Mark Graham and Brad White visit the a PPAI Headquarters in Dallas and sit down with Paul Bellantone again to continue the discussion on the term swag and the distinct purpose behind a distributor's use of the word and that of the association; additional subjects discussed in this episode:
- Insight into the legislative battle against the promotional products medium
- Emphasizing and communicating the value of promotional products
- The importance of providing product ideas that achieve a client's marketing objectives
- The new generation of promotional products professionals entering the industry
- Names dropped in this episode: Danny Rosin, Bruce Perryman, Rod Browne, Fran Ford, Roni Wright
The PK Podcast is a weekly conversation hosted by Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew featuring guest suppliers, distributors and service providers discussing opportunities, challenges and insights into the promotional products business. The purpose of the podcast is to to bring the conversation we are already having at shows and restaurants to a public forum where we can all listen and learn. As a continued commitment to mentor those new in the industry, the podcast will feature a broad spectrum of topics. If you wish to participate in the podcast, please read our editorial guidelines then fill out our form and we’ll be in touch!