- The Band Together story, a charity Danny founded that has raised over two million dollars
- How BrandFuel got started and secrets to a successful start-up
- Keys to a successful partnership (Robert Fiveash is the brilliantly sharp co-owner of BrandFuel)
- Developing your brand
- Strengthening your value proposition
- The emotional connectedness and power of promotional products
Show notes: During this episode, Danny and I wrestle with our response to the "trinkets and trash" moniker. Pictured here and mentioned in the conversation is the famous "Tchotchke Lounge" shot, a spoof on PromoKitchen reportedly authored by the wickedly witty Jake Krolick with ASI. (Jake: love it). The Joanie loves tchotchke shot pictured here is yet another Brandfuel brainchild.
The PK Podcast is a weekly conversation hosted by Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew featuring guest suppliers, distributors and service providers discussing opportunities, challenges and insights into the promotional products business. The purpose of the podcast is to to bring the conversation we are already having at shows and restaurants to a public forum where we can all listen and learn. As a continued commitment to mentor those new in the industry, the podcast will feature a broad spectrum of topics. If you wish to participate in the podcast, please read our editorial guidelines then fill out our form and we’ll be in touch!