We're continuing our series 'Tech Meets Promo' by discussing the future of technology and the promotional products business with the brightest minds in the tech + promotional community. This weeks discussion features Eric Alessi, President and CEO of Essent Corporation, join us as we discuss:
- The scalability of the promotional products industry
- The thriving model of ecommerce and its disruption in the industry
- The fragmentation of buying channels and what this means for today's distributor, tomorrow
- Defeating the "build it and they will come" mentality
- Outside perspective into developing technology for our industry
The PK Podcast is a weekly conversation hosted by Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew featuring guest suppliers, distributors and service providers discussing opportunities, challenges and insights into the promotional products business. The purpose of the podcast is to to bring the conversation we are already having at shows and restaurants to a public forum where we can all listen and learn. As a continued commitment to mentor those new in the industry, the podcast will feature a broad spectrum of topics. If you wish to participate in the podcast, please read our editorial guidelines then fill out our form and we’ll be in touch!