This week, we're kicking off a new series on the PK podcast called, Tech Meets Promo. In this series we'll be interviewing some of the brightest minds in the tech + promotional community. We'll review various services and discuss the future of technology and ecommerce as it relates to the promotional products profession. In the first episode, Bobby Lehew visits with Branndon Stewart, President of Promo Labs on a variety of topics including:
- The place of ecommerce and the future of ecommerce transactions as it relates to promotional sales
- The critical importance of email marketing and tips on how to maximize your efforts
- A review of Promo Labs tools for distributors
- Promo Labs soon-to-be-released facebook tool for distributors
- An excellent final word from Branndon on the importance of focus when it comes to technology tools
The PK Podcast is a weekly conversation hosted by Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew featuring guest suppliers, distributors and service providers discussing opportunities, challenges and insights into the promotional products business. The purpose of the podcast is to to bring the conversation we are already having at shows and restaurants to a public forum where we can all listen and learn. As a continued commitment to mentor those new in the industry, the podcast will feature a broad spectrum of topics. If you wish to participate in the podcast, please read our editorial guidelines then fill out our form and we’ll be in touch!